Thursday, July 2, 2009

mysteries 1

mysteries 1 [doug duffey]


the form had risen from its completion

into the great light human

that wonderful First Mystery

thought into existence


said the psychic god angel

I am come forth of that mystery

and of all completions,

my treasure known


he passed eleven doves

the four-and-twentieth mystery

opened house within the Veil

the regions of the regions


bring and praise the five disciples

the head of the head of the

disciples: the image of the first-born

the universe and I am yours


You are my treasure

the glory and my fullness

formed in the dead

the perfect enigma


last mystery: that to be angelic

give your light, beloved elect

give me and the five forever

conviction and the whole treasury


[C] 2009 DOUG DUFFEY

No comments: